These were the initial ruff designs I did on the iPad, I wanted to keep our animated versions as bare-bones and recognizable.
When I went to clean up, I made the decision to give each character their own color so the younger and older versions of us wouldn't confuse the viewer.
This was the animatic done right after the designs were locked. SAH and I boarded, and Ryan put it all together at the end. The project was fun and a close call, I started to write what I needed to say late August and we finished it a day or 2 before the wedding.
Doing stuff like this reminds me why I got into this crazy animation world...